Mobile Deposit* from Gulf Coast Bank and Trust makes banking with us easier and more convenient no matter where you are located. You can deposit single checks into your account without a visit to the bank.
Simply sign the back of your check and write "For GCB Mobile Deposit Only", snap a photograph of the front and back of your check with your smart phone (iPhone or Android) or tablet and send the check for deposit through our secure network.
Learn how to use Mobile Deposit. Save time by deposting checks from your phone.
Criteria to Qualify:
- A Gulf Coast Bank Consumer Checking or Savings Account opened for at least 30 days.
- User must be 18 years of age or a minor age 15 up to age 18 with an Easy Student Checking Account or Joint Minor Savings Account.
- No overdraft occurrences in the last 30 days.
- The account must not be in default on any legal or administrative order, levy or garnishment.
- Have downloaded Gulf Coast Bank’s Digital App and completed the first time enrollment process via the App or online.*
Services Features and Disclosures
Service Features Deposit single checks into your account through your smart phone or tablet No services charge* Deposits generally post next business day
*Mobile Deposit requires the installation of the Digital App. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your service provider for specific fees and service charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
For assistance or additional information, please see these Frequently Asked Questions or contact your local branch location.
1. What phones are compatible for this service?
This feature is available on the iPhone or Android device.
2. Is there a service fee?
Gulf Coast Bank does not charge for this service. However, message and data rates may apply.Please check with your service provider for specifics on any fees and service charges.
3. What is the cut off time for make a Digital Mobile Deposit?
The cutoff time for deposits made with Consumer Digital Mobile Deposit is 6:00 pm central time.
4. How long does it take for my deposit to post to my account?
Deposits submitted prior to the 6:00 pm central cutoff time on a business day will generally be available on the next business day.
5. Are there reasons that the submission of my deposit might be unsuccessful and how will I be notified if it is?
Yes, if you attempt to deposit a check that is over the established per day or per item limit or if you attempt to deposit a check that does not comply with the applicable standards and requirements regarding image quality, you will be unable to submit the deposit and your deposit will be rejected atsubmission. NOTE: Make sure that you receive a successful confirmation prior to exiting the deposit process.
6. Are there reasons that my deposit can be rejected after submission and how will I be notified if it is?
Yes, if your endorsement does not include the verbiage "For Deposit Only" or if you submit a checkthat is defined as a Prohibited Item in the Gulf Coast Bank Consumer Digital Mobile Deposit Service Terms and Conditions–Addendum to Gulf Coast Bank’s Internet User Agreement, your deposit will be rejected and you will receive an email notification at the email address on file that will include the reason the deposit was rejected and additional instruction.
7. Who should I contact for assistance?